Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate

Wednesday, February 29, 2012


Daytime skin care product mainly targets to protect our skin from daily aggressors like pollution and UV and it is normally recommended to use products specifically designed for repair and restore at night as skin is most receptive to recovery during this time. I have been using the 3-step daily skin care regime with different serum that suits my needs from time to time. However, my skin is still dehydrating resulting from long exposure to dry air. My recent visit over the counter at Saks Fifth Avenue for beauty consultation has really helped me combating skin dehydration problem.
I was introduced to Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate, which I personally think this is a really good and affordable. Being one of my favorite skin care products, the Midnight Recovery Concentrate optimizes skin’s ability to repair, regenerate and replenishes skin for a smoother, healthier, younger-looking skin the next morning. This paraben-free and natural blend of nourishing oil is formulated using Squalane, Evening Primrose oil, Lavender Oil and other essential oil. I personally like the pleasant lavender scent when using it.  It can be used alone or with moisturizer but I prefer the latter. After cleansing the face, dispense several drops into palms, pat together to distribute the oil over the surface, then gently press formula over the entire face and allow to be absorbed into facial tissue. Next, I usually apply moisturizer onto my skin. After a month’s use, my skin becomes hydrated, smooth and healthy glowing. This nourishing oil comes in a blue bottle with a pump and is available in two sizes, 30ml for USD44 and 50ml for USD68. You may find more information about this product at Kiehl's website.



Product Type: Face Treatment Oil
Texture: Lightweight, not too greasy
Scent: Pleasant lavender lasts for a few seconds when use
Benefits: Overnight repair for dry and dull skin
Effectiveness: **** (4-star)

For more benefits and information about treatment oil, surf to our sharing of The Power of Treatment Oil.

This article is authorized to publish at http://www.shvoong.com/lifestyle/fashion-and-beauty/2268437-kiehl-midnight-recovery-concentrate/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
If you would like us to review and feature in our website, feel free to contact us with details. If you are looking for fashion and beauty link exchange, please contact admin@stylebysense.com.

Sponsor

Join Us @ FB

Style by Sense @ Facebook

Style by Sense Visitors